Online Admission Management System (OAMS)
1) Application has to be filled online with appropriate data only. Wrong information provided can lead to cancellation of admission form by the Institution.
2) Students are requested not to delete the SMS sent from Sender Id “ADMSNA” at various stages for update regarding the Online Admission process.
3) While filling the Online Admission Form, applicant needs to enter a valid Mobile number.
4) Documents to be required while filling up the admission form: Aadhar Card (If available), recent color photo (.jpg/.jpeg format, size less than 100Kb)..
5) Applicant may save the application form and view/edit/print the same later.
6) To access the saved application form, applicant needs to click on “Sign In” and has to fill in the Form Number, Mobile No to view/edit/print proceed the application form. A maximum of 3 login attempts is allowed.
7) Read Instruction carefully. Click on “Continue” button underneath Instruction as token of having read and accepted it.
8) Complete Step I and Step II by filling up relevant data. Complete Step III by uploading recent Photo and then press “Apply for Admission”.
9) Take a print out of the application, get it signed, attach the requisite documents and submit to School for verification.